segunda-feira, 4 de outubro de 2010

Hey, guys

Hey, guys.
(Since now, sorry about the poor english.)
That's looks like how my english teacher (of my school) talk to us. When she come into the class, the first thing that she say is: Hey guys.
Well, I'm not complaining, but... Is very funny. Everybody laught of her. And she's so sweet...
But whatever, I'm here to make that post in english, because I saw that some people from others countries like England and USA is/was coming to my blog. I don't know how they do to read, or if it's only brazilian people that lives on those countries, but I imagine that some people use the translate site from Google to understand. Or don't.
Well, is much pretension assume that people from others places in the world want to read what I wrote, but well, everybody can dream, right?
Ok, I think that's all.
I'm so sorry about my poor english, but thats all that I can give to you, north-american and english people.
If someone from one of that countries or some other really read this, please, leave a comment. Will be very important to me.
Thanks everybody.
Bye.
(And again, sorry about my english.)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário