sábado, 7 de janeiro de 2012

Dear Future Me,

Please, remember that I'm just a 15 old girl with some easy-solve troubles, so I have no idea of what kind of trouble you're in now. Also remember that I'm not fine right now; that I'm feeling absolutely sad really often and that I think I have some kind of depression.
But now, talking about something useful, how are you doing? As well as we thought you would? Do we have a job? No, better asking: do we have a good job? I never wanted nothing below 'great', you know it. Although, if we're getting any money...
But forget it, lets talk about something more, how can I say?, interesting. Do we have a boyfriend? If we don't, are we single because we want or...? Oh, no. I can't imagine we have no boyfriend because NO ONE WANTS us. No, I know we have a boyfriend, or some kind of affair. We do, right? (If we don't, please, get one. I'll be in peace when it happen.)
If you have a boyfriend, a job and time to study more, congrats, you're going as well as we wanted since we're 13.
If you have a boyfriend, a job, time to study more and an active social life, you're going much, much better than I ever thought you could go.

To finish this weird little letter, remember to not leave your friends from my time, ok? Especially the girls. These girls are much more important for you, Future Me, than you may think they are. They are important for me now, and will still being, there, in future. I'm sure about it.

Wishing the best,
Present Me.

Uma pequena carta para treinar um inglês sendo estudado e para brincar de faz-de-conta.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário