quarta-feira, 11 de julho de 2012

So tired

I read young people talking about love without feeling it. I read old people talking about our time without knowing it. I read mothers and fathers talking about their son's bad behavior without reason. I read about hypocrites talking about drugs, about sex, about alcohol, about everything without trying it.
I'm getting tired of reading false and hypocrite people talking about what they don't understand. About things they've never felt. About a world they don't know. Stop trying to be politically correct if you're not. Stop pretending judge people when you act like them.
Stop making this world worse and start thinking again about your opinions - your real opinions. Don't let media make your thoughts. Think with your own mind. Judge what you think is right or wrong.
What YOU think.
Please. I'm so tired of all this hypocrisy and falsity. And, sure, I'm tired of this empty space people call heart, today.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário