sexta-feira, 11 de maio de 2012

Sorry for the weakness

I miss you.

So, I watched you go. You have never told me that some day, I'd be alone. Why? Why you didn't warned me? I'd... I would... I would try to get prepared; for the loneliness. For the fear. For the dark side of a broken heart. You left me with a kiss and the last try. Away. You are away from me. So far away.
I never thought you would still remembering me after all this time. I had time to think about it, and do you know what I realized? You have never lied. Not even once.
You've never said you love me. You've never said you wanted me to be yours. You've never hugged me truly. You've never...
I mean, the only thing you've done to me was give me scars and pain. You've hurted me deep, but whatever, now you're away, it doesn't really matter a thing.

(Unfinished.)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário