segunda-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2018

souls

I loved you.
Deep as I could, I loved you.
First as a friend, I loved you,
and then, as a lover, I loved you.
It sound silly, of course,
it's not easy to put that into words
because even I couldn't say that I fully understand
whatever the fuck was going on
inside my chest. Or in my head.
But I loved you,
and when I said it, it was truth.
Believe every breath I took to
hold my tears
and be all ears
for you.
At hard times.
At confused nights.
When no one else could be there,
only me. Only us.
In the dark. Behind those
blurry glasses,
hidden in sight,
completely alone,
with only the silver light
from the sky
shining on our eyes.


That time passed
and I can say, right now,
that I'm less confused
about you.
Or, maybe, about me.
I'm still love you,
but I guess I'm no longer
in love with you.
I can let you go
 - not too far, please -,
and still be all I was.
My heart is still warm
when you pull me to your arms
and smile, trying to
calm me down.
I love you.
The right way, now.


I'm sorry for not being
enough.
When I apologize for that,
I'm not saying to you, ok?
I'm telling myself that I'm sorry;
sorry that I'm broke,
and that you are too,

and that too different pieces
doesn't match on this puzzle.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário